People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Monday, January 31, 2011

Post # 9 Coloring Easter Eggs

One night my mother and I was home coloring Easter eggs,while my dad went coon hunting...And for those who might not know you coon hunt at night time..So It was late when my dad came back home from hunting, mom and I had been home all evening we never left the house...When my dad walked back in my mom was across the dinner table from me,and I was sitting right beside the door coloring eggs,he looked at my mom and said "Where in the hell have you been ? " Mom looked back at him and said "no where we have been right here all evening." Well that was the wrong answer my dad started cursing her and told me to go sit on the couch,he grabbed my mom and made her sit in the living room chair....He still had his gun in hand , and he took it down across the chair arm and it split the stock,well that was her fault to in his eyes...He started beating here and my mom said to me go get your gran ma. Well dad  looked at me and said " I dare you to move" so I had to sit there and watch him slap and beat her...After this went on and on  She told me to go get my gran ma witch lived about 100 yards from us....So this time I went and got gran ma,,,,as I walk back in there is my mom with tears dripping to the floor and my dad still in a rage...Mom told Gran ma what was going on and she told mom if you deserve it then you deserve it...He accused her of out messing around...

No comments:

Post a Comment