People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Post # 7 The next four years

I stayed clean until I was 12,then I got hooked up with the wrong people....Just entering Middle school smoking pot was cool....I would do anything just to fit in with the crowd.......when I was about 9 I was abused by a female cousin of mine.....She was at least 15 years or so older then me.....That I kept to myself I felt so dirty,so hurt inside......It brought back memories of things my dad had done to my mom....How did I know these things had happened ,because he would do these terrible things in that little trailer and my older brother and  would have to listen to it go on...This is a hard thing to swallow but even a few times my mom yelled for my brother or me to help her,but we knew if we would get out of our bed to help, he would of beat us close to death...Then another time I remember my uncles van parked in my gran ma's back yard , and all these guys including my dad gathering around this van...So my brother and I said lets go see what they are looking at in the van...Well I wish I would of never walked around to that open door....There is my uncle,my dad,and a few of his cousin having their way with this lady.....So as you can see I came from a sick family....Not all of my family was like this but there sure was enough of those sick people...

No comments:

Post a Comment