People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Friday, January 28, 2011

Post # 8 More about DAD

My dad loved to hunt and go fishing ....He also competed in Championship hunts ... He would take us with him that was always  fun times ..We knew at least for one day we was not going to get a whipping,only because we was around so many people...But if we messed up in the littlest way,boy would we ever get it when we got home...He breed and trained coon hounds to sale them...Some times we would have up to 9 or so adult dogs, and 2 or 3 litters of puppies at any given time....My dad made my older brother and I take care of them...We had to give the adult dogs a 5 gallon bucket of water each , every morning and every evening .And had to feed them before school every morning...When he came home from work if he seen one little bug in the water he would say "Get your little ----- asses out here...He would dump every bucket and make us refill them in front of him ,then a kick in the butt or a backhand across the face was coming...We would say sorry dad but we just gave them all fresh water well that didn't matter...One time when he was at work in the summer time one of the dogs had a litter of puppies and something was wrong with them...They seemed to have something stuck in their throats.....So my brother and I played with them all day scared they would die before he got home from work...Well this still today tears my heart apart and this happened when I was about 7 years old or younger...When he got home he told my older brother and I to go out back and dig a hole , we ask why and he said don't question me just go do as I said....So we went and did what he said ,then out comes old dad with a gun.....My brother said dad we dug that hole for ya he said well go get those puppies and put them in the hole....We begged not to, we knew to go or else.....So he made us put those puppies in the hole and said go stand right there...Right there was just far enough from the hole that we could still see what he was about to do...That is right he made us stand there while he shot each one of those poor little puppies.......Now the tears run and he turns and says don't cry or i will belt your ass....

No comments:

Post a Comment