People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post # 6 After the Game

Once the game was over and every one left the ball park except my aunt , my parents and I..My father yelled you little S.O.B you have been smoking pot... I said no I haven't but he had that look in his eyes....And he said are you telling me you don't know what I am talking about......I said yes dad I don't know what you are talking about.....Well I was telling the truth because I didn't know what pot was....I was to scared to tell him I had been smoking cigarettes, because I knew I was going to get another whipping,well today we call it a beating....This is when I found out what pot was ,,,after getting whipped for lying and another whipping for crying and another whipping for smoking pot....Yes for crying,he would whip us (my older brother) and I and say stop crying or I will beat you again.....He always called us little Bastards and other very hurtful things...So once the beating was over he sit us down and told us he was told by one of our cousins that we had been smoking pot...I then started to say "dad i have smoked cigs. that my uncle gave us",and he said I don't want to hear your mouth I am telling you what I know.....Finally after the beating and the hour or so of cursing us he ask where did you get it? I said dad the only thing I have smoke is what your brother Allen gives us.....Hell broke lose....My uncle is about 20 years older then me........He should of known better.....I went clean for the next four years......

No comments:

Post a Comment