People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Post # 10 After Easter

Not long after that Easter we almost lost mom....She had blood clots in her legs and they moved..I am not sure how long she was in the hospital , but it seemed like forever...When we got home from school each day we (my older brother and I) would go to the hospital and sit in the waiting room most of the time , while dad visited mom...I remember the night they almost lost her,my dad seemed to be very upset and scared....I know he loved her,but how could he beat her like he did...Well he thought she was messing around,was she I can't say....I don't really know,at least I know where she was the night he beat her....I have always thought if you love someone how,how can you hit,kick and beat them ? Besides I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but he did it I know.I am not saying she did cheat on him but even if she would have why is it right for him to beat her.....While mom was in the hospital we would go hunting,coon hunting every night..He let my older brother and I start chewing snuff (tobacco) that was the start of my first addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment