People this is the true story of my life...Iam not here to try to get rich,I am here hoping that this will touch someone's life and show them you can make it..No matter how hard things get just keep dancing the dance. This will take a long time for me to get it up to date but it will be worth the wait....For this to make since I have numbered my post....Thanks and I hope this at least touches 1 person...And have faith in Jesus.Amen

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post #11 Thinking back on my chilhood

I think how would people feel if they thought no one believed in them as a child ...My dad used to always say "You little bast--d you will never be worth a dam , you are worthless ... You will never be worth a dime...I still remember him saying that as if it was yesterday....  He told me that time and time again...So as a child I grew up believing I was worthless....It seemed the harder I tried to be a good person the harder life was for me....I was a mean child, the kids in my neighborhood would be playing football  and they would see me coming and stop playing and go home. Why I never knew until I became much  older and became friends with one of those kids that always stopped playing and went home...He told me we didn't dislike you we just didn't want to get hurt because you was so mean back then....I was always picked last to be on a team at school, why I never have figured out because i was good at sports,I guess they just didn't like me as well because i was so mean....But God has made me a better person...Growing up a poor,abused child is very hard, It makes you either strong or week....I thank God he made me strong ..

No comments:

Post a Comment